TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I started drinking coffee after I started working , the smell on the cafeteria was overwhelming and I got hooked , many years ago I traveled to Italy and south america ,and in those places they drink very strong coffee in tiny cups that they finish in two or three sips , since then I drink three or four cups of strong coffee a day , as someone mentioned , if I don´t drink my coffee I get a headache by mid morning , I like COSTCO´s Ruanda and Sumatra whole bean blends
If you like that kind of coffee, do you have a moka pot? My Italian co-worker (real Italian who moved here 20 years ago after college, not the guys who claim their Italian from NJ/MA/etc) swears by it.

For beans, He buys illy or lavazza.
im not into the espresso level strength cups some people like but I do like stronger flavored coffee so I will put your suggestion on my list of beans to try. Thanks

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
If you like that kind of coffee, do you have a moka pot? My Italian co-worker (real Italian who moved here 20 years ago after college, not the guys who claim their Italian from NJ/MA/etc) swears by it.

For beans, He buys illy or lavazza.
im not into the espresso level strength cups some people like but I do like stronger flavored coffee so I will put your suggestion on my list of beans to try. Thanks
I have a regular drip and one I bought over there , the one where you pour the hot water over the coffee , let it rest a few minutes and then you press down a screen filter , I only use that one on weekends

Lavazza is not easy to find in my area , but when available I do buy a few bags

41 - 42 of 42 Posts