TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Resident redneck
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im shaking right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
starbucks white chocolate mocha or caramel macchiado...........

Starbucks: The people who sell a urine-sample sized cup of coffee for $10, use incorrect terms for sizes, and think their customers are so stupid that they need to hand out instruction on how to order coffee.. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the new Starbucks that opened in my town, right across the street from the plant I work in, handed out $5 gift cards for their stuff at my plant. I looked at it and said, loud enough for them to hear me, "Oh good, half of a small". They weren't too pleased. :D Guess I should've said "Half of a tall", but I refuse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,717 Posts
I can't have caffeine...I overreact autonomically.
In other words, palpitations, skipped heartbeats and panic attacks.
 

·
Full Metal
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
Grasshopper said:
I can't have caffeine...I overreact autonomically.
In other words, palpitations, skipped heartbeats and panic attacks.
sounds like fun!
 

·
The Parts Guy
Joined
·
7,424 Posts
Grasshopper said:
I can't have caffeine...I overreact autonomically.
In other words, palpitations, skipped heartbeats and panic attacks.
Dang. You got issues, man. :D


I used to have a cup or two nearly every day, but I haven't even had a cup in at least a year.

-Rod
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,645 Posts
I'll have about a 1/2 a pot a day. :O
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,966 Posts
Rally said:
Starbucks: The people who sell a urine-sample sized cup of coffee for $10, use incorrect terms for sizes, and think their customers are so stupid that they need to hand out instruction on how to order coffee.. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the new Starbucks that opened in my town, right across the street from the plant I work in, handed out $5 gift cards for their stuff at my plant. I looked at it and said, loud enough for them to hear me, "Oh good, half of a small". They weren't too pleased. :D Guess I should've said "Half of a tall", but I refuse.

thanks for the kind words....i live across the street from one.
 

·
Resident redneck
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Al_Florida said:
I'll have about a 1/2 a pot a day. :O
i just finished my second pot when i posted that. :eek:
 

·
Full Metal
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
redneckcougarguy said:
i just finished my second pot when i posted that. :eek:
dam, you's a coffee freak, lol.....:D
 

·
Resident redneck
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chorizon said:
dam, you's a coffee freak, lol.....:D
nah... i had a 12 hour day at work ahead of me, and that was after i got my a$$ kicked over at fedex b/c half of everybody called off. i blame colombians for that really really good coffee
 

·
Full Metal
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
yeah, i've been there before, 12 hour days suk, but still, 2 pots, woah!
 

·
Resident redneck
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
caffiene high for about a half day then i hit the wall at about the same time my driver hit the wall, and he actually got to sleep before work too.
 

·
Texas Chapter Director
Joined
·
5,173 Posts
My boss use to drink 3 pots at work and another 2 at home b4 work. No wonder he complained about only getting 3 hours of sleep a night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,361 Posts
At my college, you get a $75 credit (as part of the meal plan) every semester to use at the campus convenience stores and also at Starbucks. It wasn't more than two weeks of buying large frappacinos that all that was gone.

BTW, anyone else just flat out refuse to say those stupid words they have for the sizes? Every time I went there, I'd order a "big-a** mocha frappacino," and by golly, they knew exactly what I meant. The poor bastards who had to stand behind that counter making minimum wage and listening to college student after college student order "venti" this and "whatever-the-hell-else" that, they even smiled when I'd make my special order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
FastBird232 said:
anyone else just flat out refuse to say those stupid words they have for the sizes?

*Points to his own previous post* :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
ah...caffiene how i love you

the sizes at starbucks are a little weird...they all basically mean 'large' kinda like places that only have medium, large, and jumbo when medium means 'in the middle'

but i also drink to much coffee, too much tea. anywheres from 2 to 14 cups a day, depending on my access to it, not the need :D

last friday i had the best 'coffee drink ever', it was espresso martini....so good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Just drink water....save your money for good stuff.
Like chocolate!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top