TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
i lived at the super 8 motel about 2 month ago in laurel while i was doing a job at the cynex plant. Does that count. But i will say that montana is a beatiful place if a preson could get over all the damn snow and cold it would be alright, snowed alot while i was up there really cold to. Tried to go skiing or atleast atempt it at red lodge but they were closed. And also the first time i say a snow mobile in real life was when i was up there lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey working in Billings

I`m working in Billings for 4 months. But i don`t have the bird anymore. While in Arkansas a year and half ago i wrecked it and it was un repairable. So still looking for the right one. send me a line sometime. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Im in MT.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Only modded T-bird I have ever seen is mine except for my freind's 95 V8 with no mufflers and custom air intake tube.

·
Registered
649 Posts
97Tibirdman said:
Only modded T-bird I have ever seen is mine except for my freind's 95 V8 with no mufflers and custom air intake tube.
I think I saw your bird while passing through there a year or so ago. Black by chance? All I know is it sounded pretty good and that it was a little modded.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I'm in Montana. 281_Tbird...I grew up in Baker lol. Never ever would have expected to run into someone on here from Baker, MT lol. Mark Wagoner, know me or of me? Anyway my cougar is going to undergo major work, if I ever have time:( DAMN COLLEGE!! My cat is in Miles City right now. My aunt has a big garage there she said I could use to work on my car.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hey man thats awesome, I know a girl here that goes to school named Amber Wagoner, is there any realation there?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
tyman00, I bet that was my buddies T-Bird it's a black 95, mine is a Pacifc Green 97, with 18's on it.

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
I blew through Montana the first week of September. I was driving my '96 Home (WA State) from Ohio. Cheapest gas I bought on the whole trip was in Rocker, MT. Less than $3/gal...by a whole 1/10th of a cent. :rolleyes:

I stopped in Helena to have lunch with my dad, and managed to turn a head or two when I pulled into and out of the Hotel where the weekends car show was wrapping up. Funny how people seem suprised when they hear a Thundering Thunderbird. :D

While I don't live in MT, I do have family in Helena and in the huge metropolis of Absarokee...which even some of you Montanans probably don't know about. ;)

Later,
- Wayne

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Haha, one of my freinds grandparents lives in Absorkee, it's really something to see. BTW, you should see the way people stare at my bird even here in my hometown lol. It's like they have never seen anything along the lines of my car. Most people ask me what year of "Mustang" I drive lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah Amber is my little sister. I was just in Baker Sunday afternoon for about an hour. Had to get some furniture my mom gave me. Don't think I have seen your car, sounds sweet though. My car is a long long ways from being anything out of the ordinary:( SOme day though, when college is sucking away my time and money. After college I'll let my car suck away my time and money lol.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Haha, I'm trying to get the mods done that I really want to do before college, because I know I'll be in the same boat as you.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'm here now.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
No response in a 1 1/2? Wheres all the MT peeps!?

C.Hill

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'm still around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts