TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming May 1st new polyurethane spring isolators. These new polyurethane spring isolators will replace the factory rubber isolators which compress over time and cause the rear to sit lower. Two isolators per spring and 4 per kit. Price is going to be $60.00 per kit.

Rich

·
8,239 Posts
Great stuff Rich.

The group purchase springs are being shipped this week. Any chance of getting these poly rubber units in a couple weeks?

JH

·
Administrator
8,249 Posts
Can we get a GP on these?! :rolleyes: :D

Joe

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Man...you need to make Poly inner rear control arm bushings to accomodate the Knuckle kit. Now that would be nice.

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Grrrrr.....I'm so mad! I just TWO DAYS AGO purchased new OEM rear isolators from Ford. For another 20 measly bucks, I coulda had these...

·
Registered
240 Posts
What are the advantages of going with polyurethane spring isolators other than they will not rot like the stock rubber ones?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The parts page will be updated May 1st with the part. Until then you can order them. They will ship after the 1st.

StupidFly said:
Are they available yet (dont see them in the lineup on the website)? Or was that just a teaser?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We finally got our first stock shipment of the Polyurethane Spring Isolators. Thoes who have already ordered, yours will ship tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

Rich

1 - 14 of 14 Posts