TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill be heading into Fayetteville tomorrow morning around 11 or so to meet up with some family so they can take him to Disney Land.

maybe the track is holding something tomorrow? ill be in my navigator. Also have to pick him up the following weekend.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome to Fayetteville. Sorry I'm not sure about what is going on at the track tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome to Fayetteville, Looks like the track won't even be open tomorrow. I just checked the schedule for it, nothing at all for tomorrow. If you want to meet up and just hang out or w/e pm me and I will give you my phone number. If I don't have to work we can get something going I'm sure.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that the track wasn't doing anything this weekend, but i saw that next Sunday is a tnt day. I have to pick my son back up next Sunday, so we may go to tnt at the track that day.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'm looking forward to it, and it was very nice meeting you and your sons today. Your bird is amazing, and I can't wait for next week so all of us can run, should be a great day imo.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking forward to it, and it was very nice meeting you and your sons today. Your bird is amazing, and I can't wait for next week so all of us can run, should be a great day imo.
thanks, great to meet you. My boys were a handful. To bad you couldnt get a ride.

Im looking forward to next weekend as well. should a fun time. Maybe we can some other MN12s out there as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts