TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this exhaust off of my parts car and really don't want to scrap it. It includes a catless h pipe and true duals out the back. Hooks up to factory or JBA headers. I am asking 110 for the whole thing if picked up local to me in Lawton OK. I can ship it if you want me to cut the back part into thirds and the h pipe in half. Buyer will pay my exact shipping costs through ups. I'm guessing around 80-100 for shipping.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody interested in just the h pipe? I might cut up the back section in order to make a custom setup.

I'm open to offers by the way....it's sitting on the side of my garage....not being used....

·
Super Moderator
5,083 Posts
From looking at them, and presuming, I'd say they fit a Gen 2 with 4.6L, right?

(It's probably obvious to you, but I'm having to guess from the gas tank bends and the car you now have ... )

RwP

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much for the jba headers? and whats the mileage?
Sorry no headers. It was just a reference to what headers they will fit.

Ralph,

It will fit the 95-97 with 4.6. It is designed for the 93+ tank.

·
Registered
101 Posts
From looking at them, and presuming, I'd say they fit a Gen 2 with 4.6L, right?

(It's probably obvious to you, but I'm having to guess from the gas tank bends and the car you now have ... )

RwP
Yeah i know i was looking at that and i was thinking that the pipes have to be a lot closer to each other than that at the gas tank, then i saw that one tip was upside down so its hard to tell how close they are lol

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a custom setup so no name brand.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pick this up by friday for 65 bucks!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do still have it. I am out of town till sunday but your welcome to come check it out anytime after that. I'm in lawton.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have this if anyone is interested. I also have a trans cooler and some other misc parts like lights, computer and such. Come by and you can have everything for 75

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry it is sold.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts