TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan was not joking about how complete that thing was. It took me, dan and one of his friends to lift in to the back of my wife's grand marque. So there we are, my whole family in the brown bomber AKA, USS Enterprize. Rolling down the free way with the whole rear subframe anging out of the back. That thing was heavy, so heavy that when me and my three neighbors tried to pull it out, no go. These guys were smaller than me by half. My largest neigbor wieghs 120. So I striped the thing down in 2 hours and 10 minutes. The rear end is sitting on my bench and everything else is scattered around. I had touble with the spindle nut, what is that thing? A 32mm?

Anywho, I am just in a waiting patteren for the time being, I get my funds some time in Aug...Then hell yeah!

·
Registered
563 Posts
you bought the whole subframe?? how much did it cost you??

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The whole subframe cost me 50.00. Older is better is a hell of a guy. he is buyin a junk yard in FL, so he had to sell it quick. Any body need anything off it?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Umm, I am using the spindles and Nativedetroiter wants the half shafts. But other than that all parts ar up for grabs. It doesn't have shocks or springs though. I am willing to try to ship anything off it. I am just not to good at shipping stuff. Send me a PM or just post here...Tell me what shipping company you wanna use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts