Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the FSTB, LECB and RTLB were made by another forum member, JesusRayBrown.

I got the RTLB from the guy who sells them on SCCoA.

The L-brackets are OEM.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I am interested in everything but the L-braces, though Im not sure what a fair price would be. Im sure we could work something out and I could at least take a few pieces off your hands.

·
Super Moderator
7,617 Posts
Let me get a price on everything, shipped to a business address in 07753.

·
Registered
483 Posts
not that I can afford these, but why is shipping to Canada so out of the question?
Ya whats up with that??? I've had many things sent to me with no issue's at all, from this forum and others.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I do NOT under any circumstances ship to Canada, not after the fiasco last time I shipped stuff there.. so unless you're keen paying full duties and import taxes on parts... yeah... due to complications with the last several things I shipped to Canada, I will not underreport the value of the contents...

So yeah, no Canada. I'll gladly ship it to a stateside address where you can p/u the parts, though! :)
I do it all the time at work for Canadian buyers (I sell Camaro, Firebird, GMC/Chev Truck and Impala/B-body parts professionally now-- the ironic thing is that the majority of employees drive Fords-- our tech department had a 95' Tbird and the other tech drives a Mercury Comet as a DD)

I'm not sure what I want for em, but I'll tell ya I paid $275 (IIRC) for the LECB's, FSTB and RSTB, and then another $30 for the RTLB... paid 40 for L-brackets. Yes, the L-brackets help.
I need money for Ranger parts, namely a set of Rancho shocks and a set of bigger wheels and tires.

Make me an offer.

Shipping I'll quote at around $40 for all of it within the conti us.
I'll be shipping the lot of em using the same packing materials we use at work to ship large items-- it'd be the equivalent of an Oversize I package due to the dimensions of the FSTB and RSTB. The LECBs and RTLB are small.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
How much picked up vs shipped for the fstb for a friend in need Nick?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really don't want to split up the set... :/

Selling the individual pieces won't be easy to do and I may end up sitting on them for a while.

Shipping will be in the neighborhood of $30 cos it's schedule OS I UPS shipping (combined dimensions 84" or greater)

I am so broke right now you've no idea.
I need the money to buy my Ranger's new set of wheels and a set of decent shocks and buy an alignment.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, let me rephrase, I am extremely low on funds and need money for the Ranger.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
I really don't want to split up the set... :/

Selling the individual pieces won't be easy to do and I may end up sitting on them for a while.

Shipping will be in the neighborhood of $30 cos it's schedule OS I UPS shipping (combined dimensions 84" or greater)

I am so broke right now you've no idea.
I need the money to buy my Ranger's new set of wheels and a set of decent shocks and buy an alignment.
If you change your mind let me know. I already have all the other braces.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$300 shipped continental us

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Not that I wish to get into a shooting war with you or anyone else, but the reason you have grief when you ship to Canada is that you most likely list a value for duty. If you ship with a carrier like UPS, Canadians get butt raped by "brokerage" A fancy word for fuucking you up the ass for another $100+ dollars. The more you place for value, the more they take.

I bought a pulley off Ebay for $6 and despite advertising and promising shipping by the USPS, the cheap motherf**ker shipped it UPS so he could pocket another $12. Even charged me another $12 for the service. That $6 pulley cost me another $38 when they delivered.

You may have heard about this little agreement that has been around for like I don't know........ 25 YEARS called NAFTA. You know, Hilary Clinton NAFTAGATE.

Since the advent of NAFTA, THERE IS NO DUTY on anything made in the USA, Canada or Mexico in each others countries and ALL electronics are duty free. It's not hard to remember that and most do. But there is always that one special person who just DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE.

Canadians are people too and we don't like having to fork out hundreds because some American couldn't give a rats ass if we get screwed. Even more so when it is from a forum where we are all supposed to look out for our fellow enthusiasts.

I made and sold $35, 000 worth of phenolic spacers sold to over 300 purchasers and never stated a value for duty. The duty police NEVER came looking for me. I have bought over 500 items on Ebay and another 100 or so on the boards with all but a hand full never entering a value for duty but writing $0-1. Never been to duty police prison.

Sell to whom ever you like but if you sold to a Canuck and entered a duty value, your not the victim. Sorry to bust your bubble. The guy who had to watch his wallet disappear for nothing is.

So just as a close.

There is no fuucking duty under NAFTA

Not that hard to remember.

Sorry to all. Just a little tired of paying duty for ignorance.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The reason I don't sell to Canada is because I WAY underdeclared the value of the contents hoping to help a member avoid import taxes and duties or whatnot, the items (all three) were damaged by FedEx. Specifically, a PI intake and a couple of taillight lenses.
All three were ruined.
Both the buyer and I were out a good bit of money.
I ate the cost of the things at a time when I really couldn't afford it, and since then I no longer ship FedEx and no longer ship to Canada, either.

Didn't really want to get into it, but that's why.

Not that FedEx could readily damage items like these (but I've been surprised before--they've broken camshafts for chrissake!) but I really can't afford to lose any money right now.

I also don't ship FedEx any more because they outright LOST the JL FSTB and FSSB set I managed to find on here a few months ago.
Those are not readily replaceable.

This is also why shipping insurance is mandatory.

These braces are damned hard to get a hold of, and I hate to part with them, but I need funding for the Ranger and my local friends simply don't have the money for these.

Make me an offer shipped for these...

I'm willing to split up items after sat; make offers.
I've only gotten 1 pm about these.

Also for sale: XCAL2 with 3 tunes on it (unlocked) for a 96+ cat/bird.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Well you have my apolgies for making that assumption and I empathize with you. Sounds like you got burned.

For your own info though, NEVER ship to Canada (or anywhere in my opinion) with a carrier like Fedex, UPS (U Pay Sucker), DHL etc. They only allow you to declare one value which they can use to screw the recipient, and in this case you as well. If you don't let them take their blood money, your screwed.

The USPS on the other hand has SEPARATE boxes for insured Value and Declared value. The USPS Priority Mail International and Express Mail International are insureable and trackable and offered the same 3-10 day service. Most of my Ebay purchases were shipped this way and NEVER damaged.

Good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Discount:

Buy Before Saturday Get The Whole Friggin Lot For $275 Shipped

$300 via usps to canada
(gross estimate)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$250 SHIPPED; lowest I'll go for the full set.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts