TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so, I was thinking about swapping over a composite intake setup from a 96-97 onto my 95...I know it doesn't flow much better than what I have now, but the intake tube setup is way better than the 94-95 setup my car has. Is it worth it, or should I Just take all the top end stuff off and get a PI intake...is a PI composite intake worth it with NPI heads?

thanks

Earl

·
Registered
890 Posts
i just did mine this weekend what a difference, deffinatly worth it, i found some things they don't tell you in all the threads, you need a new radiator hose, t-stat houseing points to the right , and you need a new iac valve and the plug end off a 96-97 because it different from 95,

·
Super Moderator
16,984 Posts
Theres a little clip you can pull from the cable and will self adjust when its hooked up, then just put the clip back.

I also had to modify the bracket a bit because the cable mounts upside down from where the 96/7 ones sit. I had to use a nut and bolt to secure it.

Oh and if yout using 96/7 lines and rails the red piece at the end needs to be cut off for clearance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts