TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to do the PI head swap soon and was thinking 10.4-1 might be a bit to high and hard on the bottom end. I was thinking of haveing some material machined out of the bowls to lower the ratio or is the engine up to it. I plan on 24 lbs injectors bigger fuel pump headers MAF new intake manifold. So what MAF and should I go for the Bullit intake or the stock 99 GTone?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
scott said:
I plan to do the PI head swap soon and was thinking 10.4-1 might be a bit to high and hard on the bottom end. I was thinking of haveing some material machined out of the bowls to lower the ratio or is the engine up to it. I plan on 24 lbs injectors bigger fuel pump headers MAF new intake manifold. So what MAF and should I go for the Bullit intake or the stock 99 GTone?
How many miles on the car? had a compression or leak down test done? If you engine is in good condition there shouldn't be any problems.

Get a chip re-burn from Dennis, Dom, or Pete. Inject Tech rules. I know Dennis carries MAFs...not sure on the other guys. I would suggest the 80mm "NA" MAF.

The bullitt is not worth the $$$ unless you are supercharged or are uncomfortable with a plastic intake.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Greenbird. I have 60,000 miles on the car but I haven't done a compression test yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts