TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those with the zex kit...Do you by chance have a picture of where you connected the vacumm line from the zex box to the fuel pressure regulator. Im wondering if i just disconnect the stock vacumm line on the regulator or do i tee in?

Thanks.

·
Registered
892 Posts
i tryed getting pics of vacume lines last week and nobody would put up any , i just kept using different configurations of hoses i still not sure if i got it right

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
Sorry I dont have a good picture........but there is a T ................follow the lines with the blue zip ties around the back of the motor.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you talking about the fuel regulator line. Maybe i didnt clarify enough.

I have the vacumm line hooked up but there is a line that runs to the fuel pressure regulator. Stock there is a red vacumm line that runs from the stock fuel pressure regulator back to the front of the engine. SO did you disconnect and then hook up the zex one or did you add in a tee.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts

Is this what your looing for ?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sort of. I found what i was looking for.

For future reference.....You run the line to the regulator and use the stock line for the intake vacumm...if that doesnt make sense then read this lol.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=61194

·
Registered
620 Posts
the zex box gets hooked in between the vacum hose going to the regulater and the regulator
no tees are needed
disconect hose from regulater ,hook that to the zex box,
take other hose from zex box and goto the regulater
mike

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help joker.

By the way....the kit i got from you two years ago works great. Thanks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
yea i used that zex box to run a 125 shot and never had a problem
mike

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Search is a b.e.a.-UUUUUU-tiful thing.

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
this thread was fine with out any moderator help
mike
I didn't realize my rudimentary point had the capability to jog right by those slow afferent neurons. There is a wealth of information on this forum. Many of the questions asked today have been answered several times over the years. Most of these questions can be avoided if someone uses the tools that this forum has made available. Allow me to slow that one down.. S E A R C H. It's not rocket science. In fact the original poster, albeit after they posted, found the information they were looking for when they searched the forum. Imagine that it does work. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.