TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations!! Seen you have made it into this months Hot Rod Magazine on page 18!! Have always liked your car and it is good to see it in such a popular magazine!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thanks... I hope to get my copy this week. :)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Great, now I've got to go buy a copy! What issue is it?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has two blue mustangs on the front cover....maybe sittin on the salt flats or something...I took it to work now so I cannot just go look..

So how did you submit it Bruce?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
So how did you submit it Bruce?
I had met a guy from Hot Rod at a NMCA event, snd were talking about street cars and my Bird. He asked me if I was going to be a Little Rock on the Power Tour, and if so, would like to do a photo shoot of it. Well I was planing on going, but was having transmission heat problems, so didn't make it. He latter asked me to email some pictures and details on the car.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I got my copy at last. Not much coverage, but at least it made it. Maybe I will make the Power Tour next year, and maybe get a full article.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I bought the magazine.... Just to show support!! :D Good Job Bruce!!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Congrats! Yours was the first really impressive bird I've seen here when I first came. Of course there are many other birds here I also really admire, but I just happened to notice yours first.

PLUS.....it's great to see something other than the usual cars featured in the mags. Just think....if you didn't make that photo shoot, they would've simply skipped the idea altogether without a second thought and tossed in the next available Camaro, Chevelle, or Mustang.
Thank you! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts