TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Sooner through and through, but I had to root for the Big 12 rival over the Cali overachievers.

Way to go horns!

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
Exciting finish. The Texas QB was amazing!

Makes one wonder what's in store for next season, considering the number of well-played games over the last week.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
That was definately a good game. Texas had better watch out though...next year ISU might be around for the Big 12 champ game (we'll loose though...)

Joe

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Congrats to the Longhorns! I guess 2/4 isn't too bad for my bowl game picks.

I can't believe I couldn't watch the game though. :bawling: Oh well, I'll catch the highlights on sportscenter.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hook'em

All the hype was USC and Reggie.....was a good game in USC's backyard!! Vince accounted for for more O than Leinart & Bush combined!!!! Party in Austin!!!!
National champs in Baseball & Football!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I was pulling for Texas all season to finally put the Reggie Bush Trojans in their place. All the hype was "USC going for three in a row" and "Reggies Bush is the greatest college player of all time," but it was the Vince Young show from the start. One of the greatest individual performances of all time (not to mention the Texas offensive line, simply amazing). I hope he comes back next year, but with what he did last night, he's gonna have more than one QB-starved team (Lions, Lions, Lions!) knocking on his door.

Muck Fichigan! GO STATE!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Toombs said:
And congrats from the top of the Big10 as well....GO BUCKS! Muck Fichigan.

Mike
Buck the F^ckeyes!!!!!

Although we really needed to get Rid of Loyd Carr like 7 years ago.

Go Blue!!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
Penn State?!?!?
South 'til you smell it, East 'til you step in it.

Columbus, Ohio; Ohio State Campus.

1 goodlooking fat chick, and 8000 fugly ones, hahaha. Jking.

·
Registered
875 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
Penn State?!?!?
I was waiting for that. Hey we're co-champions.:zwall:

I think it's stupid to have co-champions myself...IMO OSU and PSU tied atop the conference, and PSU won head to head....that ought to make them the outright Big 10 champs. But that's not the way the conference is setup, so...

Anyway, Michigan doesn't even factor in :evil4:

Mike

·
Registered
680 Posts
Toombs said:
I was waiting for that. Hey we're co-champions.:zwall:

I think it's stupid to have co-champions myself...IMO OSU and PSU tied atop the conference, and PSU won head to head....that ought to make them the outright Big 10 champs. But that's not the way the conference is setup, so...

Anyway, Michigan doesn't even factor in :evil4:

Mike
I deserved that,

I agree though they should have another game or two every year to make it a true- play-off.

This has happened toooooo many times.

And if MI had a coach that was worth two [email protected]!# they should have had enough talent to do better than they did.

But Damn TX and USC had lots of talent, not much strategy to that game, just a bunch of play makers running around hahaha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts