TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but only so i can buy a 94/95 supercoupe. gonna stick with an mn12. car needs absolutely nothing. first off, i work at a ford dealer, so car has been meticulously maintained to say the least by professional ford techs. car has 116k original miles. odometer states 16k because i installed a new 145 mph speedo last year. i have owned it since 69k miles, and most of the miles are highway. i used to commute 25 miles each way to work, 6 days a week. i also take the car to florida at least once a year. one year i took it 3 times...almost 8k miles there alone. all my mods are in my sig. it is a v6, with no signs of hg's going anytime soon. car runs super cool. kbb lists private party at $1,745, but i think it's more. replaced, front pads, rotors, calipers (now pbr's), both upper arms, rack, outer tie rods, headlight assemblies...there's more, i just can't remember. i will have to look at all my slips!! oil changed religiously every 2,500 miles with motorcraft oil and filter. tranny is using mercon V as well. if i plan on getting a s/c i would assume i would need to get at least $2,500 for my car. sound reasonable?

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
93 lx said:
...but only so i can buy a 94/95 supercoupe. gonna stick with an mn12. car needs absolutely nothing. first off, i work at a ford dealer, so car has been meticulously maintained to say the least by professional ford techs. car has 116k original miles. odometer states 16k because i installed a new 145 mph speedo last year. i have owned it since 69k miles, and most of the miles are highway. i used to commute 25 miles each way to work, 6 days a week. i also take the car to florida at least once a year. one year i took it 3 times...almost 8k miles there alone. all my mods are in my sig. it is a v6, with no signs of hg's going anytime soon. car runs super cool. kbb lists private party at $1,745, but i think it's more. replaced, front pads, rotors, calipers (now pbr's), both upper arms, rack, outer tie rods, headlight assemblies...there's more, i just can't remember. i will have to look at all my slips!! oil changed religiously every 2,500 miles with motorcraft oil and filter. tranny is using mercon V as well. if i plan on getting a s/c i would assume i would need to get at least $2,500 for my car. sound reasonable?
I can attest, this car looks good for it's age... see?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, that's a mighty big picture. thanks for the assist.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so, price sound reasonable? should i go for more(3k would be best!), or $2500 still shootin too high?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'd say 2500 is high - people go off of NADA and KBB.

#1 rule of selling used cars - you don't get back the money from mods

which sucks

what kinds of rear end, I see it says 3.73's

is that a posi/limited slip?

any rust? - I might be interested.

can you email me some pics?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cyntaxx said:
Shouldn't this be in the classifieds? :confused:
it's not quite for sale yet. if i can't get as reasonable amount, i won't sell. that is what i am trying to get at, if i can get good money for it. i'm not basing the higher price just on mods, but on all the stuff that has been replaced. the car is pretty much rebuilt from the ground up, except for the engine. no sense messing with something that works!!!

as for rust, just the usual rocker panel rust, but not that bad at all. the 8.8(which isn't stock) is not posi, but everything inside of it has been replaced with new parts. i will try to get you some pics.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Kentwood said:
I might be interested.
can you email me some pics?

pm'd you some pics.

oh yeah...8 rims and 8 tires(i run 4 snows up here)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts