TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allright guys, i need your honest opinion.

My new bird has some body damage issues, I will be fixing it and repainting it, but i want to do a different color. I really want canary yellow, but heres the problem, i just put in new tan leather seats, and my interior is all tan/mocha whatever its called, would it look stupid yellow on tan?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Audiobahnbird said:
allright guys, i need your honest opinion.

My new bird has some body damage issues, I will be fixing it and repainting it, but i want to do a different color. I really want canary yellow, but heres the problem, i just put in new tan leather seats, and my interior is all tan/mocha whatever its called, would it look stupid yellow on tan?
I've seen a Lamborgini Diablo
with Yellow exterior
and Tan leather interior "Sharp"

·
Registered
708 Posts
what are the body issues. How much you looking to spend on the job?

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have seen lots of guys paint their cars wild colors. It is cool at first then after a while it seems too much.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I think that the yellow on tan would look okay. Personally, I'd paint it that copper color on the Cadillacs. That color is downright sexy on T-birds.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
modbird said:
what are the body issues. How much you looking to spend on the job?

Looks like that on both side, and there are some other dings here n there, plus the paint is "dead" on all the top surfaces, but i think my dad convinced me into keeping the champagne color.....im not sure, ive still got some time to think, i cant even get started til i replace my broken slide hammer. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts