TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, before finding this forum I screwed up and bought a suspension kit on eBay. here I am a year later and the suspension is talking to me, creaking to the point of being scary, I don't want to ignore it...

Anyway, here are my options:

1. Moog from Advance Auto - Upper and lower control arms, $305 picked up (after using coupon code J512)

Pros - Easy to replace if I have issues down the road
Cons - More expensive

2. Moog from Rock Auto - Upper and lower control arms, $266 shipped

Pros - Cheaper
Cons - How do you get a lifetime warranty covered?

3. Moog from Amazon.com - Upper and lower control arms, $244 shipped

Pros - Cheapest
Cons - How do you get a lifetime warranty covered?

Seriously, just looking for opinions, and maybe even stories of getting lifetime warranties covered by online sellers. The $60 isn't HUGE, but like anyone else if I can save a buck I will.

TIA,
Damon

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Call autozone there cheaper, also on the lower control arms buy Trw there the same as moog just packaged different they both have trw in box been thru that

·
Registered
56 Posts
In my opinion:
The extra money from buying locally would be well spent for the extra piece of mind you'll have knowing you can easily get replacements without having to wait days or weeks for new ones to arrive. Keep in mind that even if you can get the parts warrantied over the net the company may want you to ship your parts back first before they ship out new replacements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts