TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get the front air dam shown on the fuscia? thunderbird shown as the second picture in the "Exotic looking MN12 gallery" in the Car Gallery section of the TCCOA website. It looks much better than the common Xenon one. Also I tried to get the S351 spoiler of the Saleen site but can only seem to link to the full bodykit - obviously no use to a TB victim.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doh

I've just realized that maybe, after numerous times looking at this, that this is the Xenon front air dam for the 96/97. Is this right and how did it fit so well.

·
Registered
970 Posts
it's the 96-97 Xenon front chin spoiler, the guy just "adapted" it to fit. Never really looked at it, but it looks like a clean job.

They can be found all over the place for a pinch under $300.

-danimal

·
Registered
321 Posts
john90001 said:
Also I tried to get the S351 spoiler of the Saleen site but can only seem to link to the full bodykit - obviously no use to a TB victim.
Do not get the wing from Saleen. The wing they sell is not flat on the bottom of the pedestals, so you have to build them up to sit flat. Get a copy made to fit a '87-'93 Mustang coupe or convertible and you wont have to modify it.

Try thes links:
abcexclusive.com

ageclassic.com

Mike Donley
BLKBRD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts