TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a coolant leak. at first it looked like it was coming from the themo. so i changed it. a few days later... guess what..its coming from further back :confused: ...what could it be heater core? it only leaks like 1/2 liter per 10 days or so...any ideas on what it could be. thanx

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
could be the hose coming or going from the heater core, without pictures it is kind of hard to know exactly where you are refering to it leaking, take a look at those hoses, take a look at all of your hoses, it isn't coming from the water pump weep hole is it?

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its making a stream from the back somwhere. ending up on top of the block i guess ending up on top of the thermo. on the drivers side.

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some one from sccoa is trying to tell it might be some hose in the back part of the engine by the driver side. prob. rusted or something:eek:

·
Registered
955 Posts
only way to find out is to tear it apart. wouldn't be a bad idea to replace the majority of the hoses. IMOP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.