TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everything started out with the car not wanting to cool down.... .. thought it was a thermostat .... wrong .. well after it reching redline without a thermastat something was wrong chaged the pump and replaced the thermostat ... everthing look good till we had to use the heater ,,, turns out the heater dont work.. but before the water pump went out that thing was hot ... .also the car takes a long long time to warm up .. but as soon as it does and your on the highway their nothing cooing it down..... and the heater still dont work .... checked ,,,, evaporator,heater core... thermostat , hoses , vacum actuators..pump ,, radiator.... pressure flushed it ,,, refilled and burped the sytem,,,, and nothing.. to me it looks like the water pump and moving the water around .. i took the outlet hose on the heater to see if their was water running ,,,, but nothing thats why the heater dont work but ....but why doesnt the pump ,,,pump water into the heater... and it looks like it aint moving the water around either.... so i dont know what it could be ....changed everthing i could think of any help..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts