TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
isnt that wheel thing a *****?

my friend got the new chrome 60g joint, after 10 seconds on that damn thing, I want to throw it across the room.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Great Obucina said:
isnt that wheel thing a *****?

Yea dude, it took me 10 minutes to set the date, because It floats fast as a *****. It was October then June, and I didnt even press the button.

I am definetly gonna cop the remote for it, so I can bypass the wheel at all costs.

On a good note, now I can give the 1GB one to my 9 y/o sis, and I'll keep this thing. Should work out okay for now.

But for 50 bucks, whos complaining right....

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Gonna get a stereo that controls it in your car? I know Clarion does, but I don't care for Clarion that much when I'm listening to loud music.

·
8,239 Posts
the place i work at buys best buy returns and sells the crap on ebay. We get a ton of ipod minis with almost dead batteries, we sell them as is on ebay and get nearly retail for them.

People are stupid. I like that ipod mini its pretty decent.

The nano is just plain sick, but an idiot like me would crush it in two days its razor thin.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I got a 128MB one for $45. Works as a thumb drive too. I'd only need one that big for transfering files. I don't like that many songs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts