TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a color to make my bird stand out from the crowd. On that "trucks" show on Spike TV there was a truck called "Project Copperhead." Does anybody know or have any pictures of what a 95LX would look like in that copperhead metallic or some similar copper-orange color? Any pictures or input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot for the paint code. I just don't know how to go about visualizing it on my LX. I am pretty sure I'm going to go with some form of this color though. I just wish I had tan interior instead of grey leather for the contrast. I don't know. . . . something'll pan out. Thanks again

Adam

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Hey, if you can afford the PPG paint, and someone who really knows how to put it on, it'll look good no matter what color you paint it! That stuff is just fantastic. I'd love to paint my car the original color but with the PPG stuff they use on the show cars (Like Copperhead, Hairy Hauler, etc.)

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
There is a guy with one that color, he posts under the sn Rob. He posted some pics a while back in this thread but the links are no longer good. He last posted on January 26th of this year so he may be willing to send you some pics of his car if you shoot him an e-mail.

-Miller

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Ford and Volvo each have a very nice copper factory color, in my opinion (probably both the same color, but I'm not sure).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts