Registered
457 Posts
lol, the pantagraph would have a WTF section. haha

thats pretty funny.

jamie

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Yeah that happened last week. I read the wires online, that way I decide what to read, not a editor.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Its actually pretty funny if you ask me

Getting caught littering = ticket
having to rap to get rid of the ticket= funny
being on tv rapping making a fool of yourself for littering = priceless

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hell is wrong with that. The cop basically let them off with a warning instead of a fine. Those in the NAACP need to find real jobs and something to do with their time instead of whining and claiming discrimination over nothing.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just posted it because i found it funny. Thats all.

C.Hill

·
Registered
775 Posts
Cops aren't supposed to be judge and jury, just make arrests. Let the judges get the perps to rap or jump through hoops if that's what they decide. What that cop did was dish out his version of punishment. Not his job.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Last Mrk said:
Cops aren't supposed to be judge and jury, just make arrests. Let the judges get the perps to rap or jump through hoops if that's what they decide. What that cop did was dish out his version of punishment. Not his job.
AWWW C'mon man HE MADE THEM RAP!!! He didnt beat em' with his club, He didnt Tie e'm to a tree, If this had been about white kids. All wouldve thought it as funny. But the guys were black the cop white and he had them "RAP" He was out of line. Heck i'll do the white man dance ANYTIME to BEAT a ticket! as a matter of fact i'll do it now!!!.................................................................................................
......................................................................... There, now call the NAACP! LOL!
IF THE GUYS THEMSELVES HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BAD ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.................................................... Hey why would they they got out of a ticket.:zsoapbox: :zsoapbox:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
MR95XR7 said:
AWWW C'mon man HE MADE THEM RAP!!! He didnt beat em' with his club, He didnt Tie e'm to a tree, If this had been about white kids. All wouldve thought it as funny. But the guys were black the cop white and he had them "RAP" He was out of line. Heck i'll do the white man dance ANYTIME to BEAT a ticket! as a matter of fact i'll do it now!!!.................................................................................................
......................................................................... There, now call the NAACP! LOL!
IF THE GUYS THEMSELVES HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BAD ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.................................................... Hey why would they the got out of a ticket.:zsoapbox: :zsoapbox:

true that I'm an expert on the white boy dance

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
It's not like the cop threatened them or asked for a freakin blowjob in exchange or something. lol

He said look IF you'll do a quick rap about littering (for our commuity outreach show that we're obviously filming) I'll let you go without writing a ticket for what you've done. Now couldn't these guys of just said "No thanks sir, I'll just take the ticket!"? Sure they could of!

I don't see these guys coming forward and *****ing about how they felt embarassed and humiliated about what this cop forced them to do....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP-ooo55xoo

They got pulled over for throwing trash out the window and drove off without a very expensive littering ticket and smiles on their faces. Aside from the lost revenue what's the big freakin deal.

It's pathetic these self proclaimed black leaders are all freaked that black people might be associated with hip hop and rap but have nothing to say about the cop joking at the end "You know why you say I'm right? Because I got a gun and badge. I'm always right. That's the way it works, right?".

You would think they would be up in arms about a white cop saying that to a couple of black guys but it's a non-issue. lol

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Last Mrk said:
Well then the next time a cop pulls you over on a moving violation, but after some small talk says look I'm just going to give you a warning about it this time insist he write you the ticket for whatever it is he pulled you over for! ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
OOh hey ossifer you aint no judge or jury so i must insist you give me my ticket!I dont want no special attention or any breaks, Just do your duty! Now spank me with your pig stick........LMAO!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts