TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen one of these in a while, and I got a little bored at work, so let's have your clipboard contents!

HAZARD450: 06.20 GSM half rate codec uses the VSELP (Vector-Sum Excited Linear Prediction) algorithm. The VSELP algorithm is an analysis-by-synthesis coding technique and belongs to the class of speech coding algorithms known as CELP (Code Excited Linear Prediction). VSELP basically encodes and compresses voice signals, increasing radio channel capacity by reducing the amount of information that needs to be transmitted. The half rate codec's encoding process is performed on a 20 ms speech frame at a time. A speech frame of the sampled speech waveform is read and based on the current waveform and the past history of the waveform, the codec encoder derives 18 parameters that describe it. The parameters extracted are grouped into the following three general classes; energy, spectral, and excitation parameters. There are all quantised into 112 bits for transmission.
HAZARD450: You still with me?
LaSuiteLogique: i think so..
HAZARD450: hahahaha ok
LaSuiteLogique: i had to pick cellular tech for an essay.....:\

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
96 TBird fuel rails
96 Throttle cable
96 Cable bracket
96 cruise control cable
96 EGR Tube
Accufab Plenum
Accufab 75mm Throttle Body
'02 Mustang Intake Tube or MAC CAI
You must either get the 99+ water tube in the valley, or modify yours somehow to fit.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
SCP 3.5" Fresh Air Inlet System...$250
MP 85mm Throttle Body...$350
SC Top Spanner Nut Wrench...$60
180* Thermostat...$15
255 lph fuel pump...$135

---------

goody list for the SC.. also ordering a fulley pulley set to go along with it :)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Just to let you all know. My radiator cap blew off Saturday night and I have second degree burns over 20% of my body. I am doing ok now, i have the pain under control by using oxycodone. I think i should be good to go in about a week, hopefully, but if im not I may be there on the 17th because of this. Hope every one had a great 4th.

Mike

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
I must not get this joke???:2huh:
You just hit reply, then instead of typing something in the box you just hit "ctrl+v" or "shift+insert" and then submit reply.

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Big deal? You drove up in a cab, did you see who had the best seat? I'm somebody now harry, everybody likes me. Soon millions of people will see me, and they'll all like me. I'll them about you and your father, how good he was to us, remember? Its a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in a red dress, its a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow, alright.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts