TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would the 96 and 97 corner lenses fit the 94 with at least some mods or non? I find the clear corners for that year eveywhere. I would get them if i could make it fit without to much trouble.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
best place

is to keep searching on Ebay, they have them there every now and then, also carparts.com carries them.

yes they will fit in the 94-95 corners without modification, but they would not look right unless you did the 96-97 headlights as well, as the materials are different. so that would mean the entire headlight swap, and if you did that, then you would need to modify your 94-95 bumper, and hood, to look right, or switch to the 96-97 hood/bumper

·
Registered
7 Posts
they will fit the 94/95's without modification but they will not be flush with the fenders. there will be a noticeable gap between the corner lenses and the fenders without the 97 mounting panel. i tried this because i have a set of the now rare 97 clear corners...waiting to get the 97's headlights to finish it off...

like someone else said, they will also look out of place with the older headlights...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
J-Rob said:

try procarparts.com
ACK. I would relate my experience with those people equal to the stories of PWO!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts