TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96 and was wondering if anyone ever put those corner lights like the 93 and below had in?I just think those were like so cool because they actually did help you when you was turning by lighting up the road.My 93 Mark had them but they were in the side corner light up by the headlights.I just would like to know if some one has done this and what was all involved.If no one has done it I guess I might be the first to.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
LX-Tasy said:
I have a 96 and was wondering if anyone ever put those corner lights like the 93 and below had in?I just think those were like so cool because they actually did help you when you was turning by lighting up the road.My 93 Mark had them but they were in the side corner light up by the headlights.I just would like to know if some one has done this and what was all involved.If no one has done it I guess I might be the first to.
Thanks,
Chris
you mean like my SHO?

I love them, had them on my 89 (RIP) too.

I bet you could either buy the lenses from ford or a junkyard. what you would really need is the measurements of the hole ford had in the bumper. It would simply be a matter of hooking them up to the turn signal switch (the swtich, not the signals, or it will blink). make sure to use a relay or the switch will go POOF!

·
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes......

That is what I am talking about.I know I had an 88 Cougar,2 87 Turbo Coupes with that option and it was GREAT.I will have to stroll over to the local salvage yard and pick them up.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
Re: Yes......

LX-Tasy said:
That is what I am talking about.I know I had an 88 Cougar,2 87 Turbo Coupes with that option and it was GREAT.I will have to stroll over to the local salvage yard and pick them up.
Thanks,
Chris
Yeah if you take the front bumper off the lines are there to cut for those, at least my 94 had them.

·
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope that goes for 96 also..

That would make it so much easier if the lines were there.That way i would know if they were straight or not.Does anyone know what i would have to do to make them stay on while the turn signal is on istead of flashing?
Thanks,
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts