1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\/\/\/This is from www.ebodykits.com\/\/\/

START A GROUP BUY FOR A CUSTOM BODYKIT
WE CAN MAKE ANYSTYLE KIT FOR ANY CAR...

Thats right, we make custom bodykit(s) for any car, and any style you choose, we are a bodykit and spoiler manufacturer. Your shop, or you can start a group buy on any message boards/groups, and the orignal starter who organizes the group buy, and decides on a style bodykit, it could be anystyle ,will get a really really good deal on their kit for their car.

Info on the custom kit:

Each group buy has to be the same style kit, and the same years
All we need is 10 pre-orders of the same custom kit you choose $675.00x10 people with the same car, and want the same design kit (that is a complete kit!) add shippping is paid upon delivery FREIGHT COLLECT. (you dont pay for shipping upfront, you pay for shipping when your kit arrives) we would need to ship to a business address (any business address will do , like your work, or a body shop)
After we get the pre-orders, we would need a sponsor car to prototype the kit on in CALIFORNIA, of course the sponsor car will get a FREE Kit, but first we would need the pre-orders and the group buy organized and pre-paid before hand. (please do not email us for sponosrships for this)
After the group buy is complete, allow 5-7 weeks for us to make the kit, and we can ship the kits our after. We do not make custom kits for one car. we only make custom kits for group buys of 10 orders minimum. email us for inquiries regarding group buys for a custom design bodykit)

CUSTOM KIT FOR YOU VERY OWN SHOP/STORE

If your shop/store wants to make a custom kit for a car. the process works the same way as a group buy. We would need 10 pre-paid orders for a custom kit, and after, you can resell the kit, and after the 10 orders, we can give you a shop/store discount.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Artisans, Where are you? I like the NASCAR look that is on DealershipDesigns.... Anyone who can make something similar but with cool side GX and the spoiler and bumper area... Help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Have you ever heard the phrase: "If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't"...

I don't know about other folks, but I wouldn't want to pony up $700 for something that has not even been designed, engineered, or even had a prototype produced.

It just sounds too good to be true... :(

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
94 Daily Driven 4.6L said:
Have you ever heard the phrase: "If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't"...

I don't know about other folks, but I wouldn't want to pony up $700 for something that has not even been designed, engineered, or even had a prototype produced.

It just sounds too good to be true... :(

oh damn skippy. But I'd still like to see what kind of stuff some of the local artists come up with, even if its just for fun ;)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
If we were to draw a full kit on say, AutoCAD, and it was picked to be the winner...would we get a free kit?

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
conversion02 said:
If we were to draw a full kit on say, AutoCAD, and it was picked to be the winner...would we get a free kit?

heh, no. If we seriously got 10 people together that would pony up $650+ for a bodykit, sight unseen, from a company we know nothing about, and we decided to use your design, you would probably get a thanks. We aren't made of money ;)

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
conversion02 said:
LOL Good luck drawing that on autocad, hope you have a lot of time on your hands. This is an awesome idea, but a very intensive one. I'd love to see a different kit for the MN12, but realistically...dont think it's gonna happen. Too many variables to work out.

-Joel

·
Registered
472 Posts
i can do some photoshop pics of some when i get some time

·
Registered
268 Posts
well the directions do say if your vehicle is located in cali for them to do a prototype you do get a free kit, so there would be 11 and whoever drew the design may be able to get a free one?? just posing an option but i think id be cool to hold a mini contest so to speak with a poll for a couple weeks of designs, even if it doesnt work just to see how it goes

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
dont spam the boards with junk.
LOL, well said.

-Joel

·
Registered
4 Posts
so im fairly new to this forum
and i dont own a thunderbird yet, however i want one real bad
used to be into the whole civic thing but its gotten to the point where ya i dont even need to explain in here but now im liking more classy cars that have some balls

so i made this up
its from a bodykit that is already made for a chevy malibu (gasp a chevy)
theres a kid in my town that has a kit like it
there real clean lookin not ricy

this is the original photo i took\stole
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/804000
whoevers that is^ur now in tccoa forums ;)

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I don't know about everyone else, but i have always loved the look of the "stalker" kit from cervinis. just the way the rear fascia slants upward, it just looks real sharp. If anyone could photoshop that on a bird i would love to see it, either the 94-98 mustang kits or the 99-04 kits. or both.

C.Hill

·
Registered
4 Posts

i think this is the kit u mean i dunno
i couldnt get those side skirts to look right on their though so i left the other ones on there i dont like the way this kit isnt flush though i like how the other one is real smooth and flat

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
you guys are also missing a key factor in this whole thing. the company says they will make a body kit if they get 10 pre-orders for a certain body style. you gonna be able to find 30 people willing to purchase body kits so every body style can get one?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts