TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, I know that in 92 the bbs wheels were given the 25th anniversary cats, in 96 it was for the sport option, but what about 95? When i had my 95 it came with the bbs wheels but never really knew why, I knew it was an option in 95, but what option was this??

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
Could someone post a pic of the BBS wheels? I'm not certain that I've seen them before.

-Rod

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
I must have gotten lucky since my Cougar doesn't have a luggage rack and still had the XR7 wheels when I bought it.

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
Are these BBS wheels worth much? I have a set on a 25th Anny Cougar parts car that I just picked up.

-Rod

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
racecougar said:
Are these BBS wheels worth much? I have a set on a 25th Anny Cougar parts car that I just picked up.

-Rod
The center caps could be to me, I lost one and wouldn't mind replacing it. How are the front seats in your 25th? I could really use a few interior parts!

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
The centercaps will be sold with the wheels. The front seats are not in very good shape, but almost everything else on the car is in good shape. Email me at [email protected] for any MN12 parts that you may be looking for.

-Rod

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
racecougar said:
The centercaps will be sold with the wheels. The front seats are not in very good shape, but almost everything else on the car is in good shape. Email me at [email protected] for any MN12 parts that you may be looking for.

-Rod
Are the wheels/centercaps still in good shape? I know the center caps on my 25th look pretty bad.

·
The Parts Guy
7,349 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts