TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a clear (crisp) picture of the Cougar cat logo they could post? I'm havin' a bit of trouble finding one...thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well.....start screamin'...F.Y.I....i DID do a search and didn't find sh*t! Hey Vic....10,000 times huh? Show me one thread from this site...just one with a clear pic attatched. I am aware of the "search" function...thanks for nothing.:diablo:

Gee vic......for having over 2000 posts (and being moderator) you're sure not very helpful...was that just 2000 posts of crap? As you can see i'm fairly new here (29) posts....give a guy a break...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
WHEN SOMEBODY TYPES IN ALL CAPS..... it's generally interperated as yelling....and it wasn't even that...it was the "if this get's posted one more time i'm gonna scream"...that was insulting....as a moderator the only way that could be more insulting is if it came from Sir William himself. Is that how you want to represent the TCCoA?
I'm still reading through that "bullit guages" link trying to find the elusive cat logo....i'll update when/if i find it.:zdunno:

Thanks Vic....I'll see if it's able to be clearly scanned....I guess i should have searched under "bullit guages" or something.....'cuz "cougar cat logo" sure didn't work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Optimus Prime....
You rule!!!!!! That's exactly the pic i was looking for!!! The other one didn't look very good to me either...looked kinda like it was laughing or something...? Yours looks waaaaaay better. Thanks again..perfect.:znanner: :znanner: :znanner:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm glad I could help. I scanned that logo from the 25th anniversary book I have. I used it to make a stencil. By the way what are you going to be using it for?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm having a custom "sun strip" put on my Cougar....i want it to have cat logos on each side (facing each other) and in between it will say Cougar XR7. I'm thinking i may have that done in a "tribal" design...i'll decide monday when i have it done. Beleive it or not the logo printing place here in town didn't have that logo..or at least we couldn't find it...but they had damn near everything else you could want...and we couldn't find a good,clear pic to scan either...anywhere. Once again....thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since we now have an excellent example of the Mercury Cougar cat logo maybe this thread should be a "sticky".....that would prevent 10,000 more posts on the subject.....wasn't someone looking for this logo for shirts...or something? If so ...i'd sure like one.....maybe a small logo centered in the front and a big one centered on the back....maybe even have TCCoA on there too...:zbeer:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Actually that would be a nice idea but then we get in to trademarks and stuff if it's stickied and always at the top where FoMoCo can come see it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see.....i guess i didn't think of the trademark issue....At least now when someone types "cougar cat logo" into the search they'll get what they're looking for...when i just tried it all i got was 2 listings...one was mine and the other was a t-shirt post that didn't even have the logo posted anywhere on it....

·
Registered
448 Posts
BlueEyedDevil said:
WHEN SOMEBODY TYPES IN ALL CAPS..... it's generally interperated as yelling....and it wasn't even that...it was the "if this get's posted one more time i'm gonna scream"...that was insulting....as a moderator the only way that could be more insulting is if it came from Sir William himself. Is that how you want to represent the TCCoA?
I know exactly how you feel. Everyone here is all about in-fighting and the whole "give 'em hell!" attitude. :rolleyes: It's a lot like when you try to talk to a Mustang GT driver on the streets!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I asked too. I searched Cougar symbol, and head, but didn't see anything. Someone emailed it to me, but I had to take it into Adobe Streamline, but it turned out great for my sticker and t-shirt. It'll be another week or so until I get some pics up. It's hard to think of what words to type to find the symbols.

They need to have some high resolution pics of the symbols and such in the Tech. Articles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts