TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day someone made a minicrop circle of a wang somewhere in Shelbyville In.

Who would be interested in making a cougar one? HUGE!!!!! Something that will make the news.

As you can tell, im bored. :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok then, come on down to Indy and help!!!!!,

I dont mean a dinky 2'X2', try 2000'x2000'.

It can be done.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ring, Ring..... :D

Im serious, I can set up something with the farmer so he wont freak out and order an investigation.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know how to make the circle, and the cougar head can me mapped out by sight.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
By sight you must be kidding. There is no way you are going to be able to map that out at 2000x2000 using your eyes. The circle is the easy part (grab a rope and run the circle).

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
are you serious, dude, man if i lived closer i'd help ya'll out, lol, take some pics after it's done, just be sure to sit on them untill after the media comes and films it, lol......:D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, I wish I didnt exploit this idea on here, I bet they are gonna go, HUH< that looks like a mercury cougar head, Look up info from tccoa.com.

Then slickwill will give them the Ip addresses. lol

It wont be illegal, Ill pay for the damage.

Ive been researching it, There is really only one way to do the cougar head. The tbird could be cool and easy, but the cougar idea has class.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

THis is kinda what I had in mind.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
93sleeper said:
Man, I wish I didnt exploit this idea on here, I bet they are gonna go, HUH< that looks like a mercury cougar head, Look up info from tccoa.com.

Then slickwill will give them the Ip addresses. lol

It wont be illegal, Ill pay for the damage.

Ive been researching it, There is really only one way to do the cougar head. The tbird could be cool and easy, but the cougar idea has class.
How about doing it as a promotional event instead of a hoax. Who knows, may even get funded if it sets a record or something.

Of course, I vote for the Cougar emblem.:D

Just a thought,

Rob

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, Maybe it will convince ford to bring back the cougar. OK, I need at least 3 indiana members to help out.

Let me know who wants to step foward.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Do a Ford oval too while you are at it. I like this idea best though. A Cougar emblem, a T-bird emblem, and a Ford oval each done in adjacent fields within a few weeks time.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
How about a message that says if a new, good, rwd cougar with a 5.0 isnt avalible in the next two years, earth will be destroyed.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
:uppoint: :uppoint: ha, ha, :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:uppoint: :uppoint: I would rather have the 4.6, or 3.8 split port with it.

ITT-BIRD said:

They did bring back the Cougar ... into a fwd POS.

Dude, that wasnt a cougar, That is just a car they were gonna release to replace the cougar due to the headgasket rep, but instead, They used the Cougars legendary history to help sell the fwd models.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts