TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bottom bolt & the top connections are the same for both 1995 MarkV111's & the same year Cougar for the front struts. Monroe offers struts for both, sensatracs, does anyone know, for sure, if the front struts for the V8 Cougar are the same as would go on the Mark? I have springs & want to upgrade the struts. Thanks for the help, in advance. Thanks, Ed :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
struts

yes there the same. i just installed a set of tokico springs and struts on my 93 mark 8. i have another set of tokicos if your interested

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, very much. Are they adjustable, new, used, condition & how much? Depending on location, east, I could pick them up. Will see KYB's wednesday p.m. so will need your info asap. Thanks, Ed (Plymouth, MA) :cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Postponed KYB visit until Thursday. What kind of ride do you get with the Tokico's? Ed :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
tocikos

very firm ride, i want 100 bucks for the fronts and 100 for the rears. also i didnt mention it ,but you will have to buy upper strut mounts for the fronts .any parts store should have them. i paid 27.00 a piece at pep boys. shipping will be 25.00per pair.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Regular coils. Retrospectively, I would have got progressive springs, can always do that later. Where in N.Y. do you live, I go to Albany frequently & at times to the city. Will consider your offer & will check out the KYB's tomorrow. Ed :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts