TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Wow!!!! If I only had the extra cash....

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, anymore everyone has an aftermarket radio, it seems. The spoiler could have been a dealer option. Even if neither is true, there's still not much abuse the car could have taken considering the miles. I'd like to get an ultra low mileage bird or cougar and put a matching mileage newer tranny and pi motor. It would be like having a brand new car.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
nice detail job, consider that abuse after 13yrs

·
Registered
554 Posts
I would totally buy that car just for the rims... they look very nice in chrome...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, i thought my mn12 had low miles.

As for the radio, have none of you had your CD player pooch out? Mine ate CD's and would make loud noises even after I got the CD out, sometimes there's no way around aftermarket :)

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
The blue interior parts are worth huge bucks they are flawless. I've never seen a cleaner interior in a cougar that color.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Id say the stereo just died because of not being used or something so the stealership threw in the cheapest thing they could find ( I used to do it all the time when I worked for a car deapership) because to joe schmo car buyer a car without a working radio isnt appealing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts