TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price on the hats is $23.00 each plus $6.00 shipping. Shipping is USPS priority mail. If you are getting more than one hat the $6.00 will cover multiple hats. No need for additional shipping unless you get a whole bunch of hats.

What we need: Hat style: Fitted (size 6 3/4 - 800) or FlexFit (S/M or L/XL), Hat color (Black, White, Red, Navy, Maroon), Image selection (2 per hat), Image placement, Image size (s, m, l), and Image color (anything you can think of).

Hoodies come in most colors you can think of, and we can embroider the same designs you see on the hats on the front and/or back. Hoodies are $45 shipped.

I accept PayPal, if you need to send a money order please PM me for my address.

Update.
SOLID BIRD LOGO

HOLLOW BIRD

COUGAR LOGO

TCCOA LOGO

·
Super Moderator
10,758 Posts
Are you doing these custom?

How about Jackets?

I'd love to have one that says "Thunderbird: Because everyone else drives a mustang."

Or Cougar: , either way.

·
Super Moderator
12,241 Posts

How about Jackets?

I'd love to have one that says "Thunderbird: Because everyone else drives a Mustang."...
I love that phrase! :thumbsup:

I've said that myself on more than one occasion.

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts

How about Jackets?

I'd love to have one that says "Thunderbird: Because everyone else drives a mustang."

Or Cougar: , either way.
Yes, these are all custom. And yes we could do a jacket, however the material it is made from would dictate IF we can stitch on it. For instance most dickies jackets would work. A leather jacket won't work. Hoodies and sweatshirts work really well.
We can definitely get you your quote, just depends on what you want it on. Let me know. Happy to help!

I love that phrase! :thumbsup:

I've said that myself on more than one occasion.
It is a great phrase! However Ron it seems to me that all you NC guys and your superchargers are driving rocketships that look like T-birds..

·
Super Moderator
12,241 Posts
It is a great phrase! However Ron it seems to me that all you NC guys and your superchargers are driving rocketships that look like T-birds..
Yea, we enjoy having cars capable of picking on the average Mustang and some Mustangs that are better than average. :D

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how does it take to get the "hollow bird" shipped out?
fyi "hollowbird" refers to the design on that hat. You can get that design on any color hat you want with any color stitching. We can make the hat within 24 hours of payment.

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dammit...Leslie didn't say anything about a hoodie when i paid for the hat!!! I'm down for a hoodie!!!
No Biggie Ron. We can get you one. Need to know your size and color choices.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Are you going to be making these for a while? Once I get my new job all settled, I'll be up for buying a hat and a hoodie.

·
Super Moderator
10,758 Posts
What about something like this?

http://www.tetawear.com/apparel.cfm?sec=10

I'd probably buy it local and ship it to you, unless you have a local supplier.

What do you think it would cost to do a small pocket logo and the phrase on the back I mentioned above? Discount for quantity on one order? :D

I'd want Cougar and Tbird jackets; Longsleeve polo shirts would look good too... I'd wear that to work, lol.

I could see buying a few of these...

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,788 Posts
What about something like this?

http://www.tetawear.com/apparel.cfm?sec=10

I'd probably buy it local and ship it to you, unless you have a local supplier.

What do you think it would cost to do a small pocket logo and the phrase on the back I mentioned above? Discount for quantity on one order? :D

I'd want Cougar and Tbird jackets; Longsleeve polo shirts would look good too... I'd wear that to work, lol.

I could see buying a few of these...
X2 ;)

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you going to be making these for a while? Once I get my new job all settled, I'll be up for buying a hat and a hoodie.
As long as my girlfriend is working for the same company we'll have them available.

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grog6, I'm checking with my girl. I THINK the baseball jackets would be fine, just need to confirm to be sure. I have no problem with you sending the jackets. I'll let you know about the price for embroidery. Polo shirts are fine but FYI that thicker materials take the embroidery better than thin ones. Hence why hoodies work well, Tshirts not as well. If you get what I mean. I'll PM you soon as I have answers for you.

·
Super Moderator
10,758 Posts
Thanks!

I want 2 gray Tbird hoodies with black lettering for now; (2XL) Can I get a small logo on the left front, and a larger logo on the rear? PM me your paypal and a quote. :)

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks!

I want 2 gray Tbird hoodies with black lettering for now; (2XL) Can I get a small logo on the left front, and a larger logo on the rear? PM me your paypal and a quote. :)
PM sent

·
Banned
998 Posts
Can I get 1 hat. And 2 hoodies.
Hat: Black/white letters, silver Thunderbird on back
Hoodies: XL 1 Black/silver letters, 1 silver/black letters please.

Can you put the Tbird emblem on the back of the hoodies?

PM the details.

Thanks,
Jerry

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.