TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking up a set of 15" cougar wheels this weekend. they got brand new tires on them thats the only reason. might just throw em on my bird. anybody got any pics of the 15" XR7 wheels on a bird? i wanna see how it looks.

ive seen xr7 7 spoke wheels on tbirds before. looks great.

·
Super Moderator
9,318 Posts
Well, only one I can think of was the craigslist wonder that came up about a month ago that had wheels of every type on it. Including a snowflake XR7 rim on one corner. :facepalm:

That said, I can't ever recall seeing anyone with the 15" snowflakes on a Bird before.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I had Cougar lace wheels I painted black on my Bird for a while before I found some SC wheels for it.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
:D

I came in thinking this thread was about the Cougar 16X7 "Seven Spoke" wheels.
was gonna say strip and polish and make centers.

I had Cougar lace wheels I painted black on my Bird for a while before I found some SC wheels for it.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/cb400f75/Thunderbird/Middle/rightfront0.jpg
You sold it? :confused: Well, that's better than wrecking it for sure. :cool:

Dang .... that was a good looking ride .... I just love the color but to really set it off, "think pink" (and red) ... :D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
^^ Very nice look with those 7 spokes.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Those wheels bring me back. I did always like how they looked with fatter than stock tires on them, the tire bulge matched the curvature of the wheels nicely. Last time I saw my old set they were on the Taurus the guy I sold them to owned
I really like the rims on your Cougar. Where did you get them and are they still being made?

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
They're OEM 10th anniversary Cobra wheels, bought them from FRPP when they were still available new
Oh, you did the hub swap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts