TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a spoiler for my 1995 T-Bird, but I'm really interested in something that will help with the performance of the car and not hurt it. From what I know if you put a wrong kind of spoiler on a car that can happen exaclty. I seen on the forums and on the web that those Xenon spoilers seem to be the favorites. Also I saw a bird on Ebay with a Mustang spoiler and I though looked pretty neat. What would you say is better performance wise? Just looking for opinions here. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Well, considering that rear spoilers do nothing below speeds of about 80 and below, then it would just be something that looks cool, but not really functional. I'm not sure that there is any functional spoilers for these cars on the market, and unless you plan to spend a lot of time in triple digits, don't plan on a spoiler adding any "performance" or downforce to your ride persay. I would go with the 'stang spoiler, or even a factory bird spoiler. They seem to flow with the lines of the car the best.

Just my .02

Jay

·
Registered
29 Posts
i do plan on staying in triple digits for a while, as i live in arizona. what are few good spoilers for the 95 bird to be in extreme heat?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have a xenon spoiler I'll sell you for $100 Plus Shipping

·
Registered
598 Posts
95T-BirdInAz said:
i do plan on staying in triple digits for a while, as i live in arizona. what are few good spoilers for the 95 bird to be in extreme heat?
He was refering to triple digits as 100+ mph, not the temp.

I have the xenon spoiler on my 94 and I like it alot

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Agreed, no such thing as a performance spoiler unless you are in NASCAR, CART, Indy, or other type car. as for looks I've liked all the examples given so far.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I like mine... (just a shameless plug...) :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just bought my xenon spoiler off ebay and am getting it painted first of next week. Here is a link to where I bought mine brand new.

here on ebay

·
Registered
323 Posts
94t-birdlx said:
I have a xenon spoiler I'll sell you for $100 Plus Shipping
lets see pics

·
Registered
323 Posts
SloMo228 said:
Hey, that's the same spoiler I have!
is it on your car if so i want to see pics of that spoiler on a car.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts