TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you guys had a meet in spring could i go? my t-bird is a 95 40th anniversity but its totoaly stock other than the guy before me put flowmasters on it. or do you need a lot of mods and stuff?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Why wouldn't you be able to? We welcome everyone that enjoys these cars and even other who enjoy fords and cars on general, the more the merrier.

-Miller

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
we have everything from bone stock to now i think 2 supercharged v8's running 12's in the quarter.

but yes. everyone is welcome!

·
Registered
157 Posts
cool dude said:
Oh no! Woops, my bad!! Sorry...the car I'm referring to is either in VA or MD. lol, I just realized this was a Michigan Chapter. I thought it was in Misealanious.
:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

u dummy i know it starts with an "M" but u in MARYLAND DUDE hahahaa

hey frank (cool dude) maybe u could follow me up there when i go this summer i might go up for a get together with them they always have killer meets

BoooosH

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
It's pretty warm today-I didn't even need to wear a coat! I think we could have a meet pretty soon if the weather stays like this or gets warmer.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
SloMo228 said:
It's pretty warm today-I didn't even need to wear a coat! I think we could have a meet pretty soon if the weather stays like this or gets warmer.

No! Wait till april. :D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
:uppoint: There's nothing that says we can't have a meet in April too! We're definitely going to have to take a trip to a track this year with the whole chapter, and I think Milan opens in April... :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts