TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on CMT trying to find this song, but no one has replied yet. Any of you know it?

I just heard this song on the radio, Country Gold Saturday Night. I believe it was by the Bellamy Brothers. It talks about going to heaven and he doesn't think he's going but god says to come on in cause everyone screws up and thers a little good in every bad. Something along those lines, thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I cant think of any Bellamy Brothers songs like that (I could be wrong, and theres a good chance of that lol) Could it have been "Love without end, Amen" by George Straight?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish it was, but it's not, i really need to know the name of the song and no one knows it, it sucks. oh well. hopefully i hear it again.

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Try finding the radio stations website. Alot of the ones around here have a link to another site which will list what songs they played at what time. It's very easy to find out, if that radio station does this.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Linzy623 said:
I posted this on CMT trying to find this song, but no one has replied yet. Any of you know it?

I just heard this song on the radio, Country Gold Saturday Night. I believe it was by the Bellamy Brothers. It talks about going to heaven and he doesn't think he's going but god says to come on in cause everyone screws up and thers a little good in every bad. Something along those lines, thanks everyone.
If you could remember an exact line out of the song it would help the search:)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Closest songs I could find:

Louisiana Saturday Night, Small Town Saturday Night, Honky Tonk Saturday Night

Alabama - Dixieland Delight
"Home grown country girl gonna give me a whirl
On a Tennessee Saturday night
Lucky as a seven livin' in heaven
With my Dixieland Delight"

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this sucks, i wish it was one of those songs, but it ain't. i think i am going to email the station and ask if i can get a copy of the program. that way i can listen to the whole thing.

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
whats their website?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts