TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a few clips of my car at the track at the end of this racing season. only got 3 passes on the nitrous before the track closed. excuse the poor launching i had just installed a new rear end and a real grabby clutch a week earlier so i was kinda learning how to launch the car all over again, not to mention the bald bfg drag radials that would not hook worth a crap.

http://host.stangsource.com/BlueThriller04/FrankTrack.wmv

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Second launch was the best.Man you sure did put the hurt on that shelby GT500.
Awesome video!

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man. not sure if that was a real gt500 or not though, it ran 14 somthing. i got a few other cool videos but i cant post them here due to the street racing rules

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Gotta respect the Mods.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Pretty awsome. Great times for the mods you got! Are you going to eventually upgrade to a Kenne or Whipple?

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vicious781 said:
Pretty awsome. Great times for the mods you got! Are you going to eventually upgrade to a Kenne or Whipple?
no, to much money for me. i'd like to find someone with a kb or whipple and see how i do against them. should be a pretty good race

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
sissy car, my 93 3.8 with no air silencer and di/so magnaflow will smoke you anyday, lets go for pinks

aha nice car Frank, cant wait to see it in person someday. Goodluck

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Fdawg03SVT said:
no, to much money for me. i'd like to find someone with a kb or whipple and see how i do against them. should be a pretty good race
lol, i'll have an eaton! we can match up, though i think you will still smoke me due to weight.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
93 lx said:
lol, i'll have an eaton! we can match up, though i think you will still smoke me due to weight.
port the blower before you put it on and throw a 100 shot on for good measure. that will make it a lot closer

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
nah, dont want to blow my block! 440hp is enough for me in this thing! whats your mustang at right now?

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
93 lx said:
nah, dont want to blow my block! 440hp is enough for me in this thing! whats your mustang at right now?
580rwhp/680rwtq on the spray and 492rwhp/499rwtq off the spray

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
93 lx said:

Jon when u throwing that on? plan on anything else for it? besides what is in ur sig?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
smitty2919 said:
Jon when u throwing that on? plan on anything else for it? besides what is in ur sig?
i think that will be my last mod....good enough for me!! the last of the parts shoud be here next week. i am hoping to have it done before i leave for FL mid-february.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts