TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im interested in buying my bros dodge charger and puttin it up until i have time to restore her. Ne ideas on how much covered storage is in the STL area? I doubt it will b worth it though. If i keep it there for 6 year (thats when ill b outa college) at 30 bucks a month (i believe this would b minimum but thats why im asking) thats $2000. The car prob wont appriciate that much in 6 years.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
It'd be cheaper to buy a canopy and side coverings, and stick it in the corner of your backyard.

For six years it would be worth it to drive out of the city. Your not going to find a price that cheap anywhere, much less the city. better plan for at least $50 a month.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Charger fan too!?

Hey,
As for storage around your area. I would also say buy a canopy of some sort seeing it would cost as much as storing it for that many years. I wanted to say that I also have a Charger. I have a 1966 Dodge Charger. I got the 361 big block in it. It got passed down from my dad who had it away in our barn. We got it painted and safetied and I drive it all the time in the summer. What year Charger do you have??
Thanks
Donnie

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im really a fan of the late 60 early 70s chargers. My bros is a 73 but its definately not my fav body. Its only a 318 small block though. Brand new tranny and brand new engine though. My yard here is so big i might consider that. It will look a little hick though. At first when you said that I immediatly thought about sticking it in my third yard bc you cant even see back there, but getting it across the creek would be a problem. I live in the middle of the burbs too.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
get one of those army tanks that carry bridges to do an exercise in your backyard.:tongue:

or what about Dukes of hazard style? Smoky and the bandit style?

know anyone in construction? borrow a couple I beams. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts