TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking for something totally unrelated and somehow came across this. Thought I'd pass it on in case someone was actually looking for one. If I sold all the cars I own I may be able to swing it w/financing :tongue:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/798525145.html

Jay

·
Super Moderator
7,562 Posts
Meh, I'd rather have an 03/04. I do find it interesting that this car found its way onto craigslist though. You would think someone selling it would want to put it somewhere that it will get a lot of views. Craigslist is only going to reach people nearby for the most part.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Meh, I'd rather have an 03/04. I do find it interesting that this car found its way onto craigslist though. You would think someone selling it would want to put it somewhere that it will get a lot of views. Craigslist is only going to reach people nearby for the most part.
Until people on the message boards that have a national audience get a hold of it and it starts making the rounds.

Plus, it's free advertising . . . . why not put it on CL?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
You know it's funny that in 2000-2001 I would have said wow look at that. But now with so many options and extreme cars, it's just another Mustang to me.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
You know it's funny that in 2000-2001 I would have said wow look at that. But now with so many options and extreme cars, it's just another Mustang to me.
agreed, i dont find it anything special especially with the number of mustangs running around both old and new. plus if i saw one my first thought would be someone put those bumpers and spoiler on to copy it lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Its pretty awesome in Forza lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts