TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I hope everyone is staying dry. I know there is alot of flooding and hope everyone is ok. Anybody that has been to my house knows that I have a semi steep driveway. But here are some pics of my street right now. Its still raining so im sure it will get alot higher. Anybody got a boat I can borrow?

Crapy pics I know:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Better rescue the girls across the street.

We good.

·
Registered
397 Posts
There is a canoe in the bayou off of fedral road behind my friends house.........We sunk it last flood.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My neighbors and I were talking about getting a canoe incase this happens again.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
My buddy near Galveston is just about to drown. It's about to come into his house...

Ya'll be safe!

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Rain blows, SW side got drenched too, almost lost the mustang at o'reillys :eek:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Well I'm at work right now and was supposed to be off, but got called in due to the guy that was supposed to work is flooded in at his house. He's supposed to show up in the morning so I can go home, but doubt water will be low enough. This guy has a MK VIII which sounds like it got a little flooded.
I've had no problems at all with the flooding. On my way in to work saw a LOT of cars on the side of the freeway and especially the frontage roads. Just south of Beltway 8 on south side of town up to near 610, frontage road on nortbound side of I-45 was one long pond.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
big mike said:
better not get in that water, or the level will rise :zwall: :D
:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Don hows the motor coming?

And yes pretty messed up.

Mike how'd the dates with the ladies go?

·
Registered
397 Posts
at least today was nice and shiny. helped dry us all out a bit.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SR-71 said:
at least today was nice and shiny. helped dry us all out a bit.

With the rain coming tomorrow im hoping I can get home after workin the evening.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The motor is sitting in the garage. I think we will start taking it apart ths weekend along with cleaning up the engine bay.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
speed95 said:
Dont hate because you can drown in a kiddie pool :rofl: :rofl:

OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:D :D :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
speed95 said:
With the rain coming tomorrow im hoping I can get home after workin the evening.
Rain? Tomarrow? I ain't never getting this car pulled apart. I'll Pray for ya speed.:uppoint:

·
Registered
397 Posts
speed95 said:
Dont hate because you can drown in a kiddie pool :rofl: :rofl:
U gonna take that mike?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts