TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe sell it whole? Maybe part it out? Suggestions? Offers?

95 LX 4.6, Auto

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3914307026/a=6169125026_6169125026/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Engine is very strong, tranny has been maintained but never had any major work done on it. Interior is in very good condition - light grey. Body straight except for what you see in the picture in the link above. Radiator still good, fan still works, etc., car is driveable and has valid NYS inspection. Dynomax cat-back exhaust. Odometer stopped at 121k. I continued driving almost 2 years after that. I estimate it has approx. 150k on it now based on my commute and other minimal use of the car.

I can do more pictures if anyone wants.

Ideally, I'd like anyone from the Long Island area who needs stuff to let me know. The wheels are in great shape, rubber is low. They are 16". I also have the original TBirb rims with center caps. I'd rather not get into pulling things apart myself and dealing with shipping, etc.

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
Moved from Parts for sale to Misc.

There are 2 problems with this thread.

1. You haven't met the posting requirements.

Why Wait? The 30 Day 50 Post Requirement

2. This looks a lot like a feeler thread and those aren't allowed. You're either selling the car/parts or your not.

I'll leave it here for now until you decide what you want to do and meet the posting requirements or the other Mods and I deceide if we're going to let this thread continue.

I'm sorry for your loss of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.