TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so on friday i was pulling into school going over a speed bump and i noticed the left rear of my car makes a creaking noise when going over some bumps.Its more noticable inside the car than out (if you stand next to it and bounce it you can barely hear it)but then again theres no rear shelf in my car.....but at any rate i figured i'd mention that its lowered with jamex springs and tokico blues shocks if it makes a difference,so any ideas on what to check? thanks

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Did you grease these new springs on top and bottom before installing? Because if you neglected to do so, than thats whats doing it, or maybe you just didn't do that one as good as the others? Either way my bet is on a spring or bushing or something along those lines in that general area that needs greasing.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt install the springs they came with the car when i got it but i payed closer attention and had some friends bounce the car and it sounded the same on both sides, i losened up the sway bar mounts lubed em up and its alot quieter,thanks for the response.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
I'm glad to hear its all straightened out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts