TCCoA Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well what i mean about superchargers 1: they take power to create power. Turbo boost is recycled power 2: They put a lot of stress on the crank snout and cause a strange imballance in the motor. I've heard many a time that people have had their crank split like watermelon. 3: They are just plain over priced for what you get. Too much work for not enough return. 4: the most commonly used superchargers for these motors is the m90 and the m112 neither of which are practical for the amount of rpms i want to churn. Idk about the others mentioned but i just plainly do not like superchargers.
no that wrong superchargers put stress on cranks not turbo why do you think they make crank braces for supercharger cars

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I do.
Introducing the
4.75 Modular Crankshaft Kit
Want a Kellogg forged crankshaft capable of over 1000HP for you next modular build? Look no further, We have assembled a kit that will allow you the flexibilty to install the aftermarket parts of your choosing, specific to your modular block. This kit contains;
1. Kellogg Forged Crankshaft machined to fit the Windsor, Romeo and Teksid Ford 4.6 Modular Block and Boss 5.0 Modular
2. Balancer Washer, Bolt and Key
3. Coyote rear main bearing, thrust washer and insert
4. Crankshaft Flywheel/Flexplate Spacer
Using this crankshaft in your block a stroker piston will be required. At this time, DSS is 4032 & 2816 alloy and Manley 2816 alloy via MMR produce
such items in 2,3 and 4 valve arrangements and various compression ratios. View attachment 37912
sorry for a stupid question but do you have instagram i waned to follow you and ask a couple question

61 - 64 of 64 Posts