TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Montanans (is that what you're called?) how are you doing?

Anyway I was just posting in here cuz I'm driving to OK the beginning of next month. Like the 2nd or 3rd. I'm coming back stateside at the end of this month and then getting my car ready to goto OK. I'll be driving from Spokane, WA to Tulsa. If you live near I90 or in Missoula, Butte, Bozeman, or Bilings I'd be happy to meet up somewhere for Breakfast or hang out or just a small cruise. I'd like to meet some TCCOA members face to face and see your Tbirds. Anyway let me know and we can exchange phone numbers and determine a meeting place. Alright well y'all take care. - Kyle

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hey all you Montanans (is that what you're called?) how are you doing?

Anyway I was just posting in here cuz I'm driving to OK the beginning of next month. Like the 2nd or 3rd. I'm coming back stateside at the end of this month and then getting my car ready to goto OK. I'll be driving from Spokane, WA to Tulsa. If you live near I90 or in Missoula, Butte, Bozeman, or Bilings I'd be happy to meet up somewhere for Breakfast or hang out or just a small cruise. I'd like to meet some TCCOA members face to face and see your Tbirds. Anyway let me know and we can exchange phone numbers and determine a meeting place. Alright well y'all take care. - Kyle
Do they actually say, "y'all" in WA?!! I thought that was a southern thing! :D

Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts