TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wodering how many seats a crx had. I bet with a friend that it had four seats and he said two. Who is think right

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn there goes five dollars i thougt it had four seats. Becuase the only 2 seaters i seen are sport cars. And you know hondas crx are really slow.

·
Registered
461 Posts
My buddy used to have one of these. One other person can fit in the back, even though there are no seats. He usually had some pillows there, so you could get comfy. Basically 3 people max.

·
Registered
970 Posts
95baggedbird said:
damn there goes five dollars i thougt it had four seats. Becuase the only 2 seaters i seen are sport cars. And you know hondas crx are really slow.

that's your logic on it huh?

man, I need to make a bet with you on something then...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
With modifications you could get a go-cart to beat a 4.6 Bird. Please don't compare a modified car to our cars, its just not fair. BTW, I remember seeing a 4 seater CRX back home. He for some unknown reason had it in a car show (it had rust on it).

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
lightevergreenfrost said:
Please don't compare a modified car to our cars, its just not fair.
a kid i used to talk to on a dialy basis had a honda del slo and he used to tell me that "all he needed was a supercharger to beat my car" and i said well ya, u can modify anything to beat my car in stock form, but if i do the same mods to mine that ur doing to yours then ill still kick your *** because my car is cube for cube....liter for liter....more car.

i could say...."all i need is a jet engine on this 10 speed and ill kick your ***....."

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
SVT2888 said:
Oh and CRX + LS Vtec + GSR tranny = Bye, Bye, 4.6 birdy!
There's a guy on a local board I'm on with a CRX running LS and Vtec. Put down 408 hp with 26 psi I think. Currently reworking it now. Doesn't look too bad...

I wouldn't mind having one some day. They're great little cars. They're cheap any more, and they're like a big go cart.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
JeffTBird93 said:
There's a guy on a local board I'm on with a CRX running LS and Vtec. Put down 408 hp with 26 psi I think. Currently reworking it now. Doesn't look too bad...

I wouldn't mind having one some day. They're great little cars. They're cheap any more, and they're like a big go cart.
I would also love one but I'm alittle too tall and the prices keep going up. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts