TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming back to campus eariler tonight, we got a torrential downpour and I had taken a turn and could not see the curb and ended up hitting it pretty good with the front right tire. I'm posititve that the alignment is shot now but there seems to be a lot of play in the wheel now that wasn't there prior. Any ideas to what this could be?

tia

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
i did something similar to you a couple weeks back. i ran over a median i did not see in providence, and had to drive all the way home to MA wondering what the hell i broke. turns out that i pushed the front strut arm assembly forward enough to dislodge it from the subframe. lots of clunking and banging for a couple of weeks. i must have hit enough bumps in the road since then, though, cause there is no more noise. must have just worked itself back in!!! if you want, i can take pics of what i damaged at work tomorrow so that you know where to look. just a place to start i guess.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took it for a test run yesterday and other than a nasty pull to the right, there wasnt any noise at all. So I guess it was lucky, thanks for the offer though. Now the real question is finding a new rim (nasty curb rash) and maybe seeing if i can get that tire replaced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts