TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this still needs some work and I believe I have mostly enough parts to build the one for the passenger side. I built this to fit a long tube header around the factory steering shaft. It has 1 5/8" primaries and a 2.5" collector I believe. The collector is not welded on. What you see is what you get. Anything else I can find is a bonus. I have many hours in this. $150 plus shipping.

John

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
This is very interesting.
You stated you fit the exhaust around the steering shafts. That's a big bluss
Q: How close is each exhaust path being to an equal exhaust length?

Q: With your design, does the transmission tunnel still need to be clearanced with a BFH? If not, how low does the exhaust sit in relation to the body?

Regards,
-g

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will admit it has been a while since I have seen this in the car. I made it hug up to the bottom of the car about as close to everything as I could while maintaining some air gap to try and keep the heat down (I was planning on putting a heat shield on the floor most likely). Here is a picture showing two of the primaries. I know it isn't a great view, but it shows something.

The primaries should be within an inch in length. That is part of the reason the rear the rear primary curls up and around, in addition to being able to curl it around the steering shaft.

John

·
Registered
72 Posts
$150 + shipping for the fabed driver header as-is and pieces to make a pass? If you haven't already sold these I'll take 'em.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is correct. The header as you see it plus the remaining u bends, collector, etc that I have.

John

·
Registered
72 Posts
Excellent! PM me the price with shipping to 99205 along with your PayPal info. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts