TCCoA Forums banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Can you do the blue Ford oval? Approx 3" or so.

Our 2004 Crown Vic's hubcaps don't have the logos even though I have seen pics of the same hubcaps with the logos.

Al

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Absolutely.
Just need to know if the letters will be just cut out are in another color?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Absolutely.
Just need to know if the letters will be just cut out are in another color?
What I need is a 2 3/4" wide standard Ford oval, blue in color with chrome letters, exactly like stock. Can you do chrome color?

Thanks,
Al

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
What I need is a 2 3/4" wide standard Ford oval, blue in color with chrome letters, exactly like stock. Can you do chrome color?

Thanks,
Al
absolutely!

Would be the same as the center cap deal, $12.00 shipped standard mail.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Got the blue oval decals, they look great! Can't wait to install them.

Al

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
bump

·
Registered
144 Posts
If I could find the center caps for my cobra somewhere online I'd take a set! I still have the Chapter decals on my bird. They still look fresh! Will be needing another set soon.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
no problem, just PM me when ever you're ready.

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
wow….nice stuff man!
I have a set of Motegi rims, the cap measures 1-⅞". Can you make them in this size? I was also curious if you can do a gloss black carbon fiber background? No biggie if you can't. I'd be interested in the SC logo in chrome look. Also, the edge of the cap is kind of rounded off, so will the decals conform? Do they remove easily without leaving lots of glue residue? I ask because the Motegi Racing logo is pretty sweet as well, and they are on a nice deep carbon fiber background. Sorry for all the questions, but I won't know unless I ask!
:headbang:

You have me thinking now! Could you also do a Grateful Dead "Steal Your Face" set? That would be completely badass. If you can, either black or carbon fiber background, with the stealie in chrome look.

maybe this would help:

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Sorry for the delay.

I can do most of anything you want, but I don't have carbon fiber. The good stuff that looks like real carbon fiber is very expensive and not very confirming to curves.

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Sorry for the delay.

I can do most of anything you want, but I don't have carbon fiber. The good stuff that looks like real carbon fiber is very expensive and not very confirming to curves.
No problem, it's the weekend, I understand completely. No problem on the carbon fiber either, black background will be fine. So does the glue release pretty well should I want to change them or go back to the Motegi logo? I can pm you my email address, and take it from there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Could you do a cover to simulate polished aluminum? If not how about a black center with a chrome Lincoln emblem? Cap is 2.4in in diameter or 61mm.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Could you do a cover to simulate polished aluminum? If not how about a black center with a chrome Lincoln emblem? Cap is 2.4in in diameter or 61mm.
no polished aluminum, but I do have black.

Just shoot me a PM when your ready.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I could make whatever size you like

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
bump, also post up pics of your decals installed guys!

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
bump, also post up pics of your decals installed guys!
Thanks again Clint…..it was a pleasure, and they look GREAT! Just wish I could take better photos, and I need to detail the wheels a bit. Once these get worn, I'll put the SC decals on and post pics of those down the line.

:ztoohot:

61 - 80 of 104 Posts