TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with a 89-91 gotten a custom chip? I want to help my 'Bird and have thought about a chip but not sure how much good it would do.

Wondering if anyone has gotten one and how much it helped them.. I'd more than likely talk to Dennis / Custom Chip and get one. Any feedback on a chip for the 3.8 is appreciated.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
http://www.fordchip.com/

Send them an email. Tell them what you have now and what you plan on having and they'll answer a lot of questions. I was really impressed with how quick the reply came back and the amount of knowledge they had.

I haven't elected to get the chip yet (I'm poor... :( ) but I'll buy from them when I get the cash.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,316 Posts
All the same stuff......

Dennis, Dom or Pete. I think the results are all the same! :)

Joe

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Josh - I'll save up for the right chip. If the Ford chip is a good chip, then I'll get that. But I plan to look around and find a good chip for the right price.

Anyone have an e-mail address for Dennis? <i>[email protected]</i> I went to the website from the link on the front page to see if I could get some information, but I couldn't find very much.

Thanks
-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
443 Posts
dennis or pete...there both fast and professional...i'm going with pete for my reburn...no offense against dennis...its just that petes focus is primarily on our 3.8's

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
defintaly Pete for the 3.8L's! (fordchip.com)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Pete?

rancherlee said:
defintaly Pete for the 3.8L's! (fordchip.com)
I was unaware fordchip.com was another learner from the master...

·
Registered
443 Posts
oh yes...pete knows his stuff especially when it comes to the 3.8...his 3.8 stang is a beast...it runs 12.64 best...

·
Registered
443 Posts
yes i know...i just usually refer to the v6 as 3.8 by habbit...sorry to offend you 4.2 guys...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts