TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I milled theese off a cnc mill out of some acrylic painted black......

Put an led strip in the door panel....

Light shines through door and VOILA !

clayed in emblems ready to be painted, and clay is blasted out with water to reveal clear emblem.....

The cover infront of a white shop light....

LIKE ??

Led lighted door handels and 3 led's under side mirrors to light us ground..... Nice accents !!!! Very usefull to show off !

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Did you really need to post this in 2 different forums 4 minutes apart? :confused:

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
so you want to know how many tickets a cop is going to write you for having blue lights?

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Do the courtesy lights cover up the reflector/light on the lower door panel we have? If so, im down for a set.

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the blue lights are wired to my courtesy lights on my doors, so they only come on when my dome light is on or i unlock my car, or the doors are opem.. i dont drive with them on......

But if you are interested in a pair i can mill them out for you, they replace the old plactic piece with the red side of it.... and i can paint the plastic any color if you want..... and oznium.com has the led strips i put inside it to light it up.....

And yeah, i posted it in 2 sections, because i put it in the electronmics section, and i am doing a diy on this so i added it to this section too......

·
Registered
212 Posts
Cougar?

Would you be able/down for making some of these for a Cougar? Im thinking the Cougar emlem maybe with the word 'cougar' next to it....?

Are these hard for you to make? How much $?

Thanks.

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WELL ANYWAYS..... My cnc mill is broke the retard new guy jammed the X Axis motor, and broke the last carbide bit so were down until we can get it replaced my boss is cool with it now as long as i pay for stuff that breaks......

so No More emblems for now, but check out our website for updates...

www.tbirdemblems.com

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Why don't your just settle on posting in one thread or the other that you started. Double posting the same comments in both threads is kinda stupid and spam-like.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Why don't your just settle on posting in one thread or the other that you started. Double posting the same comments in both threads is kinda stupid and spam-like.
It seems like you're the only one that's bothered by this. Maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself, as it seems everything you say is negative.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
No negativity there on your part eh bub? lol ;) :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Would you be able/down for making some of these for a Cougar? Im thinking the Cougar emlem maybe with the word 'cougar' next to it....?

Are these hard for you to make? How much $?

Thanks.
i agree heck if you could the cougar emblem or COUGAR that be sweet too. doing both the emblem and word would be too long and cluttered like. How much man How much!!!! LOL I think you might be able to make some green with this one.

hey the http://www.oznium.com/led-flex-stripsse the strip's you used???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts